Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Midnight Dash


previous                                                                                                                                          next

So I've been playing Minecraft a bit. I've only been able to play it for short periods of time so I haven't built much yet or found anything more than iron. I do mess around though like do a midnight run between safe houses. I rarely make it though haha.

This is the skin I created for my minecraft character. It's based on a character of mine, 'Dash Dashing' (who I forgot how to draw when I was drawing this comic haha)



Minecraft is great fun and I really recommend  trying it out at least once.

Well I was meant to do a write up review of playing LA noire today (sorry) but my work is taking over my free time and that was looking like it was going to be a big comic.

I'm wanting to put my focus into a few of my own projects as well as getting ontop of my work. So for now I'm putting the comics on a 'when I'm free' update basis.

Thanks for reading

1 comment: