Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Jam Filled 04: Almost a man


previous                                                                                                                                            next

The idea of this still makes me giggle. His face is based on an actor but it will be probably be impossible to guess who it is (or is it?). I might bring who it is into the story so I won't mention who unless someone guesses (which I doubt (or is it...wait what?))

I'm back playing LA Noire again and I seem to have been promoted for shooting people again. I'm pretty sure I killed the psycho killer by shooting him constantly in the leg "ARGH MY ONE WEAKNESS".

Oh and I finished inFamous last weekend. That was GREAT! Great gameplay and pulpy comic story with interesting characters that I cared about. When I'm not doing 2 animation jobs at the same time I might pick up the sequel since inFamous 1 ended on such a cliffhanger.

See you Monday when we meet THE CAPTAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment