Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still Game of thrones?


previous                                                                                                                                            next

Sorry still no comic update but here's some pencil sketches of the Lannisters from Game of Thrones, overlayed on a google image search paper texture to make it look... you know cool... for the kids.

*sigh* work has forced me into cheap photoshop tricks (I was tempted to add in a lensflare) this week. The Noire pages I want to do properly and not rush them so that's why I'm holding back on that. Hopefully it will be worth it.

Now about Game of Thrones. I didn't realise that was the last ep of this series! I'm devastated that I'll have to wait a year to see what happens. I hope more money is pumped into the show for the second season so they don't have to edit around the battles. I did feel this season was what most shows do with their pilot episode (introduce the characters, the setting and the story), but there were a bunch of great moments.

Ok we'll see what friday brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment